o determine if your hard drive will work in this enclosure, you can do the following:
* Make sure that the enclosure supports the storage size of your hard drive. If the storage size of your hard drive is larger than what the enclosure was tested with, the hard drive will likely still work with the enclosure.
* Confirm that your hard drive uses the same interface type as the enclosure. For example, SATA, or M.2.
* Make sure that the enclosure supports the physical size of your hard drive, such as 2.5 inches or 3.5 inches.
* Make sure that the enclosure supports the height of your hard drive. For example, 9 mm or 15 mm.
* Verify that the power consumption of your hard drive doesn’t exceed the power output of the enclosure. If you’re using multiple hard drives, make sure that the combined power consumption of all of the hard drives doesn’t exceed the power output of the enclosure.