Here the solution below may help :
1. Disconnect the dock from the system and please remove the power cable from the dock so it turns off completely (this is important so the unit resets). Please keep it disconnected until the last step.
2. Uninstall any and all software with ‘DisplayLink’ in the title that is present from within the Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Don’t worry if these entries are not present or if the process does not work, just move onto the next step
3. Download, extract and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool, found here --> https://synaptics.com/products/displaylink-graphics/downloads/windows-installation-cleaner
4. Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (even if not prompted to)
5. Now download and install the latest DisplayLink software, found here --> https://www.synaptics.com/products/displaylink-graphics/downloads/windows
6. Reattach the power cable to the dock first. Once the dock is powered on, reconnect it to your system which will trigger the final portion of the installation. If the device is not detected, please click the ‘Skip’ button to allow the process to complete and then reboot the system.
If this does not help please reset the docking.(Usually resetting the docking could solve many unexpected problem)
(1.Disconnect docking station from host machine and power adapter
(2.Leave unplugged for 1 minute for power to dissipate
(3.Connect docking station initially into power only and confirm indicator light is on
(4.If the above steps do not change the behavior, rebooting the host system may restore functionality
If nothing helps, please kindly try the steps below and tell us the information :
1. Please help confirm that do you mean if you connect the monitors directly to your laptop, without the docking, the monitors can work properly?
2. If you test the device with your work laptop, will you still meet the same thing?
3. If you connect the docking to the laptop with another usb cable.could this help?（To rule out the problem of the usb cable）
4. If you disconnect all the usb peripherals from the docking and connect the monitor only,will you meet the same problem?(To rule out the problem of the usb peripheral)
5. If possible,could you pls test the docking with another dc19-21v power adapter,will the same thing happen?(To confirm if it is a problem of the power adapter,if you do not have such power adapter,pls do not worry and skip this step)