1. Reset the docking.(Usually resetting the docking could solve many unexpected problem)
(1. Disconnect docking station from host machine and power adapter
(2. Leave unplugged for 1 minute for power to dissipate
(3. Connect docking station initially into power only and confirm indicator light is on
(4. If the above steps do not change the behavior, rebooting the host system may restore functionality
2. Uninstall any and all software with 'Silicon Motion' in the title that is present from within the Control Panel > Programs and Features (Apps and Features in Windows 10). If an entry is not listed in the Programs and Features application, the driver was likely installed automatically by Windows Update. Please then move on to the next step of installing the latest recommended driver
3. Once the uninstallation has completed running, restart the host system (even if not prompted to)
4. Download and install the latest version (that we recommend) of the Silicon Motion software driver.